Roku is a streaming player that provides you the simplest way to stream your entertainment on the big screen. It contains entertainment channels and live channels which makes your TV quite smarter and makes your life joyful. It also consists of on-demand videos, original series, and classic favorites, etc. All that you have to start with is to set up the Roku device and activate the device via Roku.com/link which is the official website provided by roku.
1. Now connect your Roku device from your TV’s HDMI port. Roku devices come with a USB port so you can also power ON your Roku from USB power.
2. You can connect a USB cable from your T/V to the Roku device. Now first connect your Roku device from your TV’s HDMI port.
3. Use your TV’s remote and select your HDMI port where your Roku device is connected.
4. The First option will be their select language so we need to select our English language here.
5. After that, it will ask you to select a network like wireless or wired.
6. Now you need to select your Wi-Fi from here .After that it will ask you to type your Wi-Fi password or network key, so type your password here.
7. Select it and type your password and press ok. Now your Roku device is connected with the internet.
8. As we need to activate the Roku device. Roku will show you A Unique Activation code.
Add roku channels with the help of given below steps:
1. Find the channel by scrolling or simply type the channel name navigating to search tab
2. Wait for a while to get the search results on your device display screen
3. Once you make the selection, tap on the Add channel tab & the channel will be added automatically
4. Set the Roku account pin and this step can always help to prevent unauthorized channel purchase.
5. Once if you set the pin, you will receive a prompt to type it as you proceed with channel activation
Follow the given below steps to get activation code of your HBOGO on roku
1. Use the Sign-in option through your device.
2. Enter the channel’s activation code.
3. You can open this link to your PC and mobile phone and select Roku as your device.
4. Enter the TV provider login credentials such as username and password.
5. Enter the Roku code link from your TV.
6. Hit the activate button now.